Projects is Industrial Procurement/Logistics ecosystem managing billions of EUR in business volume.
As a specialist you will be responsible for support of migration from the self-hosted ecosystem to Azure with minimum possible issues so you also need strong experience with monitoring and logging systems and Monitoring & Pipelines focus.
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure (1+ year);
- Experience with infrastructure as a Code platform Terraform (1+ year);
- Extensive experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Azure Pipelines;
- Experience with ELK Stack;
- Experience with Grafana;
- Experience with monitoring, logging, alerting Prometheus/Prometheus operator;
- Experience with Octopus Deploy;
- MUST HAVE written & verbal English (intermediate or higher level).
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave, 11 state holidays;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Accountant support with your PE;
- Internal English and professional courses partly compensation;
- Lviv IT Cluster membership card and all benefits it offers;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.