Our company is looking for a Lead Generation Manager — the person who will be responsible for the entire cycle of work with LinkedIn and the data that will be collected during this work.
The daily process of lead generation is a bit monotonous and somewhat repetitive, so if during the quarantine you put together puzzles with three thousand elements or more, without throwing half of them out the window — this job is definitely for your endurance, as long as stress resistance and focus are super important.
- Experience in P2P lead generation;
- Ability to work with Excel tables (Google Spreadsheets);
- User experience with LinkedIn;
- English at the B1-B2 level.
- Understanding the basics of digital marketing (what it is and how marketing funnel works, target audience, call to action, etc.);
- Soft skills: effective communication, flexibility (in work processes), creative thinking, ability to accept and apply feedback, attention to detail, endurance to monotonous work, stress resistance and perseverance;
- Experienced PC user (ability to find and process information in Google, other social networks);
- Experience with CRM systems (PipeDrive, HubSpot, etc.);
- Previous experience in lead generation will be a plus, but there will be a mentor who will teach all the nuances of this work.
- Management of the lead generation process in LinkedIn;
- Daily work with the database;
- Regular tracking and monitoring of campaign results and creation of appropriate reporting accompanied by recommendations and analysis;
- Working with data;
- Recommendations (data-based) on campaign optimization;
- A/B testing;
- Run an email campaign;
- Written communication with leads.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave, 11 state holidays;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Accountant support with your PE;
- Internal English and professional courses partly compensation;
- Lviv IT Cluster membership card and all benefits it offers;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
We are sure that together we will be able to learn, grow professionally and be a great team! Apply!