We are hiring a progressive Middle DevOps Engineer who can work under minimal supervision and proactively collaborate to solve a variety of CI/CD and infrastructure challenges, namely to system or server administration and management for clients worldwide.
We will provide all the necessary assistance, information, documentation and mentor you on your way!
Technical stack of projects: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux, Java, PHP.
Project domains: Multimedia entertainment, Fintech, e-Government.
Team: 1 from our side, 3-4 from client side.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Experience in Linux administration (at least 2 years);
- Experience with web servers and web application deployment;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS (Postgres, MySQL, DocumentDB) 1+ year;
- Experience with container orchestration tool Kubernetes (AWS EKS) - 1+ year;
- Experience in creating continuous integration and continuous delivery CI/CD with Gitlab CI (preferable) or BitbucketCI, CircleCI, Jenkins - 1+ year;
- Experience with infrastructure as a Code platform Terraform - 1+ year;
- Experience with monitoring, logging, alerting Prometheus/Prometheus operator, 1+ year;
- Knowledge with Dockerization applications (Java, Python, PHP);
- Network concepts understanding;
- MUST HAVE written & verbal English (intermediate or higher level) and demonstrated an ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Python (pet projects or scripting) - 0.5+ years;
- Expertise at Helm 3, Kontemplate - 0.5+ years;
- Expertise at Lens - 0.5+ years.
- Deploying and configuring microservices and applications on AWS;
- Participation in the development of CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery);
- Standardization of the development environment;
- Setting up the infrastructure for the functions of the software being developed;
- Preparation of a productive environment for frequent changes;
- Solving support requests;
- Automation of processes;
- Database backup and replication process maintenance;
- Collaborate and integrate with other team members (UX, development and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions;
- Setup and support the infrastructure of the products developed for our clients: backends, frontends, mobile apps;
- Perform Monitoring of our projects in production, and react to incidents.
- Competitive salary according to qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- 18 days of paid vacation; 5 days of paid sick leave;
- Free accountant;
- Professional growth and training;
- Program of continuous education;
- Agile approach to management and lack of bureaucracy;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training, seminars.
We are waiting to start working with you as one progressive team.