The application is a job board which allows people to connect with service providers in their area in the United Kingdom.
A web application developed on AWS EC2 instance with an RDS Database. The application is developed in Laravel, Vue.js, tailwind CSS and utilises Pusher app, Twilio and Google SMTP. The payment gateway utilises access PaySuite for direct debit. We need an experienced full stack developer that can look at our existing codebase on Github and integrate new functionality requests.
- 3 years of commercial PHP development experience;
- 2+ years of practical experience with Laravel + Vue;
- Experience with AWS (EC2);
- Experience with CSS;
- Good understanding of Docker;
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL;
- Expertise in Git;
- Good architectural understanding of web applications;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good English skills (Intermediate level or higher); need to speak with the client.
- View the existing codebase on GitHub;
- Integration of new functional requests;
- Cooperation with the client to find optimal technical solutions;
- Code review.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave, 11 state holidays;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Accountant support with your PE;
- Internal English and professional courses partly compensation;
- Lviv IT Cluster membership card and all benefits it offers;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
We are waiting to start working with you as one progressive team!