Freelancer Management System - from startups to enterprises, used to hire, manage and pay employees, remote teams, and contingent workforce in 184 countries. Right now, on our side - 2 developers and 1 QA,
- 3+ years of experience with PHP;
- PHP 8, Symfony 5, PostgreSQL, Docker;
- HTML&CSS, Responsive design;
- Good knowledge of Git-flow;
- Linux or Mac user;
- Twig templating;
- Good English skills (Intermediate level or higher); need to speak with the client.
Will be plus:
- Experience with React;
- Experience with Laravel;
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Improve current implementation;
- Development of new features;
- Participate in daily meetings.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave, 11 state holidays;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Accountant support with your PE;
- Internal English and professional courses partly compensation;
- Lviv IT Cluster membership card and all benefits it offers;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
The HR Software company, founded in 2015 in the UK, helps recruiters all over the world to source qualified candidates, automate the hiring process, address diversity recruitment needs, run CSR programs, and transfer payments to freelancers worldwide.