The mobile application offers an intuitive way to manage the security of your home with advanced features that will help you take action quickly.
- 5+ years’ experience in Android development;
- Expert in consumer apps’ development using Android SDK up to API level 31 and Jetpack libraries;
- Experience with Java, Kotlin + Coroutines and Collections Framework;
- Experience with Firebase services, Google services (Maps, Geofencing) is a plus;
- Experience with databases (SQLite, Realm, Room or similar);
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, architectural patterns (MV*, Clean architecture)
- Good understanding of data structures and basic algorithms;
- Ability to write testable code and tests (unit, integrational);
- Awareness of “Material Design” principles and components;
- Strong experience with REST technology;
- Experiences with Source Code Management (SCM) systems, specifically Git;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar;
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good English skills (Intermediate level or higher)
Will be plus:
- Exposure to custom views’ creation;
- Experience with SIP, RTSP streaming video protocols on Android;
- Experience with Android NDK and FFMPEG.
- Develop, maintain and document Android applications for phones and tablets;
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery of the product to production; including collection requirements, technical requirements and architecture design, documentation, regulatory testing, and Agile release requirements in accordance with company policies;
- Project management with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Continuous education program;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars.
The US customer is an award-winning market leader in IoT for the smart home, focusing on a wealth of expertise in product design, wireless and radio frequency engineering, cloud infrastructure and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities to build a seamless smart home.