We are looking for an SEO Specialist to become a significant part of our young Marketing team.
In this role, you must be skilled at managing SEO projects, such as content and technical fixes. In addition, you should be able to insert SEO priorities into content marketing efforts and help realize these through managing elements of digital assets like meta titles, tags, descriptions, and URL hierarchy. The ideal candidate will know Google’s on-site and off-site SEO ranking factors, whitehat link-building best practices, and creative ideas for internal and external link strategies.
- At least 2–3 years of proven experience in an SEO specialist position, including experience in conducting foreign projects;
- Strong background in technical and content-driven SEO;
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs/SEMrush/Serpstat or similar, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google’s Keyword Planner;
- Solid knowledge of search ranking principles;
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations;
- Deep understanding of how press releases, social media activities, blogs, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Upper-intermediate (or high intermediate) level of English.
- Manage all SEO activities, including keyword strategy, budgeting, content planning, technical SEO, and link building;
- Perform keyword research according to the company’s business objectives to optimize existing website content and uncover new opportunities;
- Assist the Marketing team in building and optimizing pages and blog content to reach website top-ranking positioning in the company’s key markets according to best practices of SEO and CRO;
- Analyze competitors’ data, run website technical audits, and recommend optimizations to improve search crawl ability;
- Develop and perform SEO off-page and on-page strategies that help to increase website ranking and improve user experience;
- Prospect opportunities for link building;
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours;
- 18-days paid vacation; 5 days paid sick leave, 11 state holidays;
- Professional growth and learning;
- Accountant support with your PE;
- Internal English and professional courses partly compensation;
- Lviv IT Cluster membership card and all benefits it offers;
- Participation in specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars;
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
We look forward to having you in our team to work and create together. Apply!